This Application collects some Personal Data of your Users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Some users therefore enjoy higher protection. You can learn more about security policies in the applicability section.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Data Processing Owner
MultiRENT Italy Ltd. – Airport Street 71, 56121 Pisa P.IVA: 02119640502 – PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, are: Cookies; Usage data.
You take responsibility for third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and ensures that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Holder from any liability to third parties.
How and where the collected data is processed
How to treat it
The Holder takes appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data Personali.Il processing is carried out through it and/or telematics tools, in organizational and logical ways closely related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Holder, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, which are also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the owner’s treatment. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Treatment Owner.
Legal basis for treatment
The Owner treats Personal Data relating to you if one of the following conditions is true:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of you or another of the legal bases specified below, until you opt out of such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European Personal Data Protection Legislation;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested;
- treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the owner’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact your Owner.Your Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than your home. For more information about the location of treatment, please refer to the details section on the processing of Personal Data.
In the case of higher protection, you are entitled to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as security measures taken by the Data Holder. , you can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask the Owner for information by contacting him at the details listed at the opening.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the rightful interest of the Holder will be retained until that interest is fulfilled. You may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When the treatment is based on your consent, the Holder may retain personal data for longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Holder may be obligated to keep Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or on the orders of an authority. At the end of the retention period, your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of that period the right to access, delete, rectify and the right to portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
Your Data is collected to enable the Holder to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, and for the following purposes: Statistics.
To obtain detailed information about the purpose of the treatment and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, you may refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder.
In the event of higher protection, you may exercise all of the following rights. In any other case, you may contact the holder to find out what rights are applicable in your case and how to exercise them.
In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at all times. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your previously expressed Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right can be provided in the section below.
- access your Data. You are entitled to obtain information about the Data processed by the Holder, certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. You can verify that your Data is correct and request an update or correction.
- limit the treatment. When certain conditions apply, you may request to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, the Holder will not treat the Data for any other purpose other than its retention.
- delete or remove your Personal Data. When certain conditions apply, you may request that your Data be deleted by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your Data in structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer unhindered to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is treated with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a part or on contractual measures related to it.
- make a complaint. You may make a complaint to the relevant personal data protection authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Users are entitled to oppose the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, if their data is treated for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the treatment without providing any reason. To find out if the Owner treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to their respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users may direct a request to the Holder’s contact details specified in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Top-level security applicability
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when treatment:
- is performed by an EU-based Holder; that is,
- This relates to Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services for a fee or free of charge to those Users; that is,
- It concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of those Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
Your Personal Data may be used by the Holder in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense of abuse in the use of this Application or The Connected Services by the User. You state that you are aware that the Holder may be obligated to disclose the Data at the behest of the public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
Due to work and maintenance needs, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Controller owner using contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services you use support them, you are encouraged to review their privacy policies.